- Customer Service: 209-883-8222
- My Electric Account
Pool Pass Program
Because TID wants to continue to develop an overall awareness that canals are not for swimming and rivers can also be dangerous, each year the District administers its Pool Pass Program. TID partners with the region's community pools to help provide children and teens a safe place to swim and cool off while they are out on summer break. Pool passes are available for kids 17 and under.
Pool Passes are available at TID offices in Turlock, Ceres and Patterson or from most participating communities.
Pool Passes are accepted at the following locations -
- Turlock - Pitman High, Turlock High and Columbia Pools
- Ceres - Ceres High
- Empire - Empire Community Pool
- Hilmar - Hilmar Community Pool
- Modesto - Salvation Army Red Shield Center
- Delhi - Delhi Community Pool
- Patterson - Patterson Aquatic Center
Swimming in supervised pools with adults is one great tip for children to know. Check out additional tips on our Water Safety page.